All information about the order that you send to us will be encrypted with an SSL Certificate issued by the certification centre, which enables secure data transfer.
Your data transferred to the Customer Service Section in Lublin will be encrypted to prevent them from being hijacked by unauthorised persons. Data encryption is initiated in the following situations:
- when a reference is made to the basket (when you view the basket or add a product);
- when a registered customer logs in;
- when a request is made to change the userâ€™s data or when the â€śforgot passwordâ€ť function is activated.
Encrypted pages are marked with a small padlock icon in the bottom bar of the browser window.
By default, web browsers enable the placement of cookies, i.e. information saved on your â€ścomputerâ€ť device.
You can change the settings of your browser in order to disable automatic cookie handling or to be notified whenever cookies are to be sent to your device. In order to configure the options of your device regarding your consent to the saving of cookies and specify the extent to which cookies may be saved, you can change the settings of your web browser. For information about cookie handling in the individual browsers, refer to the following websites:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-euro/HT201265
We use the following types of cookies on our websites and web pages:
- cookies containing the session ID, which is required to store information about the fact that you have logged in to the website or that you have filled in a form;
- count â€“ cookies used to count the number of times you have visited a web page;
- NID, PREF â€“ Google Maps providing interactive solutions concerning maps, which enables entities that publish contents to attach customised interactive maps to their websites;
- cookies of the WordPress WP-SpamFree plug-in â€“ preventing spamming via the comments form;
- w3tc_referrer â€“ cookie of the WordPress Total Cache plug-in used to improve the performance of the website;
- Google Analytics cookies;
- cookies concerning the settings of the browser window;
- cookies used to change the display of the website to high contrast.
If you do not change the default settings of your web browser with respect to cookies, they will be saved on your terminal device. Using some of our web pages and websites may be difficult if you disable or modify default cookie settings.