1. All orders and purchases of postal stamps, philatelic products and other products made through the facilities of this Online Store shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2. By placing an order at the Online Store you declare having read this Terms and Conditions and accept the provisions therein.
3. The Operator of the Online Store, operating under the web address www.filatelistyka.poczta-polska.pl, is Poczta Polska S.A., with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Rakowiecka 26, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division, under the number
KRS 0000334972, fully paid up capital 740 140 000,00 PLN,
NIP 525-000-73-13, hereinafter referred to as "Seller".
4. The Online Store is operated by Sekcja Obsługi Filatelistycznej in Bydgoszcz, 85-082 Bydgoszcz, ul. Zygmunta Augusta 3a.
Products on offer
The Store offers for sale:
1) items related to philatelic activity, such as:
a) philatelic products (inter alia postal stamps, FDCs, postcards, philatelic subscription),
b) philatelic accessories (inter alia stamp albums, catalogs, magnifying glasses, etc).
2) other goods.
Conditions of Purchase
1. Creating an account at the Online Store is a prerequisite for order fulfillment. The creation of the account is an onetime process and the following data shall be provided during the registration process:
- login - an e-mail address to which all information shall be sent,
- first name and last name or business name,
- address (street name, house number, apartment number, postcode, city and country of residence),
- VAT number / Tax ID number - only for businesses and natural persons doing business,
- telephone number.
2. Orders are accepted 24 hours a day. The possibility to fulfill an order is verified on the day of its placement, except for orders placed on working days after 17h (local time), Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. Orders placed on that days shall be verified the next working day at the earliest.
3. Order acceptance for fulfillment is confirmed by the Seller by e-mail or by telephone.
4. The order fulfillment starts once the Seller receives a prepayment that equals the order value as per gross prices of the goods ordered.
5. Orders sent using a COD item are not subject to the provisions of point 4 above. The payment for the order takes place upon receipt of the COD item.
6. In case of Clients having signed an agreement, the Seller allows for order fulfillment and payment in a different manner than the one indicated in point 4, but in accordance with the conditions as per the previously signed agreement.
7. The Seller shall check with the Client all orders containing errors and orders for which there are any doubts. Such orders may be canceled by the Seller, and the Client shall be immediately notified by e-mail or by telephone.
8. The Client may modify his order until it is finally confirmed by the Seller. Modifications made must be confirmed by e-mail by the Seller.
9. If the item is not available, the Client shall be notified by e-mail or telephone about it and about the resulting fulfillment delay or impossibility to fulfill the order.
10. In the case as described in point 9, the Client may cancel his order by email entirely or only for the item which delays the fulfillment of the order.
11. In case of cancellation, as described in point 10, the Seller, upon the Client's request, shall return the amount due, paid as described in § 4.1 point 1a, 1b and 2a, 2b, by money order sent to the indicated address or by wire transfer.
12. Prices for items in the Online Store are expressed in Polish zloty and include VAT tax. The price provided next to each item is binding at the moment of placing the order by the Client and guaranteed for a period of 7 days from order confirmation.
Terms and Payment Methods
1. The following methods of payment are accepted for purchases at the Online Store:
1) for Clients being domestic customers (items shipped within the borders of Poland):
a) wire transfer to the bank account as indicated in the Online Store,
b) postal money order sent to the address as indicated in the Online Store,
c) "cash on delivery" (the payment is done upon the delivery of items, only cash in PLN).
2) for Clients being international customers (items shipped outside the borders of Poland):
a) wire transfer to the bank account as indicated in the Online Store,
b) international money order sent to the address as indicated in the Online Store.
2. The costs of conversion (exchange) to Polish zloty of a payment made in foreign currency are borne by the Client, in accordance with applicable regulations at the day or the day before the arrival of funds to the account.
1. Items ordered in the Online Shop are shipped in mail pieces, sent by the intermediary of Poczta Polska S.A.
2. The costs of domestic delivery, in case of orders below 50,00 PLN, are covered by the Client as per the current price list of Poczta Polska S.A.
3. In the case as described in point 2, the Client may choose the type of mail item the order shall be shipped with, i.e.:
1) registered letter (economy or priority),
2) insured letter (economy or priority),
3) postal parcel (economy or priority),
4) COD item (economy or priority).
In that case, the payment is collected on delivery. There is also a possibility to choose the option of checking the content on delivery.
4. Orders having an one time total value equal or higher than 50,00 PLN and comprising items up to 2 kg including items packaging are shipped at the Seller's expense by means of:
1) COD item (priority),
2) registered letter (priority),
3) insured letter (priority),
4) postal parcel (priority),
5) postal parcel with declared value (priority),
the Seller decides by which means the ordered items shall be shipped.
5. Poczta Polska reserves the right to renounce to perform shipments as described in point 4 for part of the product groups. In such case, relevant information shall be published on the web page.
6. Orders having an one time total value equal or higher than 50,00 PLN and comprising items above 2 kg are shipped at the Client's expense by postal items described in point 3, whereas the Client decides by which type of item.
7. International shipments, independently of their value, are shipped at the Client's expense in postal items sent by the intermediary of Poczta Polska S.A.
8. In case described in point 7, the Client may choose the type of mail item the order shall be shipped with, i.e.:
1) registered letter (economy or priority),
2) insured letter (economy or priority) - sent only to countries accepting such items,
3) postal parcel (economy or priority).
9. Each shipment shall be accompanied by a proof of purchase (a VAT invoice or bill).
Complaints and Returns
1. Pursuant to the provisions of Article 7 of the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 22, item 271, as amended) the Client has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving reasons and without financial consequences.
2. In case of withdrawing from the contract, the Client shall make a statement in writing that he wishes to return the items purchased and shall send the statement to the Seller within 10 days from receiving the items.
3. In the case, as described in point 2, the Client shall immediately return the items purchased, but no later than within 14 days. The cost of returning the items shall be borne by the Client. Items may be returned only if they are intact.
4. In the case as described in point 2, the Seller shall refund the Client the amount paid for items qualified for a return within up to 14 days from receiving the returned items from the Client.
5. The Seller reserves the right to deduct from the payment made by the Client the costs of refund (charge for sending the refund by money order or by wire transfer as per the Payments Price List valid at Poczta Polska S.A. at the day of refund).
6. In case the fulfillment of the entire order is not possible, after the prepayment has been already done, the difference between the payment received and the value of the order actually fulfilled shall be sent to the account or address of the Client within 14 days from order fulfillment date.
7. The Client has right to complaint about the amount, type and quality which are not in accordance with his order. The complaint may be filed by mail, e-mail.
8. The condition for complaint acceptance is the proof of purchase (copy or scan of the VAT invoice or bill) received on delivery. The complaint shall be processed within 14 days after receiving the returned items by the Seller.
9. If the complaint is accepted, the Seller shall ship to the Client replaced and full value items, if this is not possible, the Seller shall refund to the Client the amount due by money order sent to the indicated address or by wire transfer. In case of a refund, the Seller shall duly correct the proof of purchase (VAT corrective invoice or corrective bill) and provide it to the Client.
10. All complaints and returns should be sent to:
Sekcja Obsługi Filatelistycznej
ul. Zygmunta Augusta 3a
phone: (48) 52-322-94-20, fax (48) 52-322-20-24.
11. In case of receiving the items damaged or incomplete (loss of content), the Client has the right to file a complaint as provided in the Act of 12 June 2003 Postal Law (Journal of Laws of 2008, No. 189, item 1159, as amended), and for international items - as provided in the Universal Postal Union Acts (Journal of Laws of 2007, No. 206, item 1494).
1. Poczta Polska S.A. with its registered office in 00-946 Warsaw, ul. Rakowiecka 26 is the personal data administrator.
2. All Clients have the right to access their data - they may check, modify and delete them.
3. Data are provided voluntarily, but are indispensable to perform the activities of the Online Store operating at www.filatelistyka.poczta-polska.pl.
4. Client's personal data may be processed by Poczta Polska S.A. with the use of electronic communications for marketing purposes, in particular, to send commercial information provided by Poczta Polska S.A. and for the purposes of advertising, market research, customer behavior and preferences analysis with the intention to use the results of these studies for the improvement of the quality of services provided by Poczta Polska S.A. during and after the implementation of activities carried out within the scope of the Online Store operating at www.filatelistyka.poczta-polska.pl, and only if the Client agrees.
5. Poczta Polska S.A. has the right to process Client's personal data without his previous consent for the purpose of sending promotional materials concerning Poczta Polska own products and services and materials for market research and customer behavior and preferences analysis with the intention to use the results of these studies for the improvement of the quality of services provided by Poczta Polska S.A., these materials being sent in other form than electronic communications.
6. Matters related to personal data, which are not covered by these Terms and Conditions, are subject to the provisions of the Act of August, 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data.
1. In case the Client has set up more than one account at the Online Store, the Seller may delete the additional accounts, following the rule that the Client would have at his disposal the last account created.
2. Any matters not covered in these Terms and Conditions are subject to the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws of 2000 No. 22, item 271, as amended) and the Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sale and amendments to the Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 141, item 1176, as amended).